Changes To Our Policy
The practices and policies contained in this Policy are subject to change and may be modified by Barreras Family Farm at any time. Any such material changes will be communicated through the Site and will be applied only to information collected on a go-forward basis. For this reason, Barreras Family Farm encourages you to review this Policy each time you visit the Site. The terms in this Policy replace all previous notices or statements with respect to the same subject matter.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy and Security
Your privacy is important to us. Barreras Family Farm respects our customers and understands their concerns about the use and security of personal information.
Types of Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information: your name, home address, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, geographic location and other demographic information, mobile device information, site traffic information, credit card information, current and historical purchase and order information. We may track what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. We may track your use of the app. We may collect audio and visual information.
How Barreras Family Farm Collects Your Information
We receive information from and about you in a variety of ways, for example, when you:
- Make a purchase of product or gift cards via telephone, mail, online, or in our retail stores
- Seek a refund or replacement.
- Set up a personalized BarrerasFamilyFarm.com account.
- Sign up to receive promotional emails or text messages.
- Enroll in a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club.
- Enter one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, or surveys.
- Correspond with our Customer Service department.
- Access our social media pages.
- Click on sponsored links or third-party advertisements.
We may receive information about you from public sources or third parties. For instance, we may obtain data from other companies, including data brokers, to enhance our existing customer information. We receive information from social media platforms and business partners, including online advertisers and co-sponsors. We gather information about gift recipients for whom you place an order.
How We Use Your Information
- To process purchase or refund transactions;
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- To statistically analyze site usage;
- To improve our content and product offerings;
- To customize Site content, layout, and services;
- To evaluate your personal interactions with us to enhance your shopping experience;
- To communicate with you;
- To diagnose problems with our servers
- To manage and enhance the Site; and
- For security purposes.
Our website analytics partners use this data in an aggregated format to determine how visitors use our Site so we can improve website experiences. In addition, we use this information to better serve you with appropriate and relevant marketing offers.
As part of your business relationship with Barreras Family Farm, you will be asked to supply us with your postal address and/or phone number. Regardless of whether this is a wired or wireless phone number or whether this number is listed on the Do-Not-Call Registry, you consent to being contacted by Barreras Family Farm (and/or its designated agents) at this number, for any purpose (including sales, marketing and promotional offers) and by any means (including autodialed or prerecorded voice calls and text messages made with an automatic telephone dialing system). In this regard, you specifically acknowledge and understand that you may incur, and will bear sole responsibility for, charges related to these incoming calls or messages.
You may also receive periodic mailings from other reputable companies. Your consent to receive such communications is not a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services from Barreras Family Farm. If you would rather not receive such calls or mailed offers, just login under My Account to change your Contact Preferences. If you do not have an account, you may call or write to let us know your preferences. See the Contact section at the end of this Policy.
Security & Storage
Our Site is certified as a licensee of the VeriSign Secure Site Program. VeriSign is a leading provider of digital trust services that enable online consumers to engage in secure commerce and communications.
We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us, and we maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take several steps to protect the information we have about you, including but not limited to the following:
- Access to your information is controlled by strict physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access and to maintain data security. These safeguards vary based upon the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of customer information.
- Barreras Family Farm partners with reputable outside vendors to serve relevant advertising to our customers on other sites on the web. When these partners log the information coming from our Site, we authorize how that data may and may not be used. This information is anonymized and no personal identifying information is transferred from Barreras Family Farm
- We require outside companies and independent contractors to whom we provide customer information for marketing, servicing, or processing purposes to restrict the use of the information to those purposes and we prohibit independent or unauthorized use of such information. Third-party service providers are required to implement and maintain security procedures. They must promptly notify us of any data breach, share information regarding the breach, and cooperate with us to resolve the breach and provide notification thereof, as required by law.
You play a significant role in protecting your information. After registering on our Site, you are responsible for protecting the security of your user name and password. You are responsible for any transaction made using your user name and password.
Although we will take reasonable security precautions regarding your personal information, because of the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information transmitted to or from Barreras Family Farm will be free from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Because Barreras Family Farm is a purveyor of perishable food products, we must retain data on sales transactions for an extended period of time in order to facilitate any claims or recalls. If you refuse to provide your data to facilitate a transaction, we reserve the right to refuse and reject any attempt by you to make a purchase.
Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under 13 without containing verifiable consent from their parents. We have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our website, and so we carry out the same Policy for individuals of all ages. If a child has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us to remove the information and opt out of promotional opportunities. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit the FTC website: www.ftc.gov.
You have the right to request information about your information that we collect. You have the right to object to any processing of your data beyond that necessary to facilitate a purchase or refund transaction, or a product recall. You have the right to object to our use of your information in our direct marketing efforts. You have the right to correct or update your information. If we have your information by virtue of your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent. You have the right to request that your information not be sold.
How To Contact Us
To update your information, Submit a Privacy Request online or contact us by telephone 402-906-9766 or by email at email@example.com
Our mailing address:
Barreras Family Farm
11564 County Road P30
Blair, NE 68008
Standard Shipping & Handling
Flat Rate Shipping (3 Day Delivery) -$49.00
Orders received after 9am CST on Wednesdays will be shipped the following week.
We ship via FEDEX. Midwestern states can expect their boxes approximately 1-2 days after shipment and coastal states can expect their boxes approximately 3-4 days after shipment. Orders over $285, ship for FREE. **PLEASE NOTE: This schedule is provided to offer an estimate and is not a guarantee of delivery times. Upon processing an order for shipment, refer to your email with tracking ID# for a more precise delivery date. YOUR PRODUCTS SHOULD BE FROZEN, PARTIALLY FROZEN, OR COOL TO THE TOUCH WHEN YOU OPEN THE PACKAGE. PARTIALLY THAWED PRODUCTS CAN BE RE-FROZEN. It is the responsibility of the consumer to follow all health and safety guidelines when thawing and handling products.
Other Shipping Options
Alaska/Hawaii – Add $39.99
Canada *Jerky (non perishable items) ONLY – Add $42.99
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
Sorry, we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. or F.P.O. addresses. We’ll gladly deliver to rural routes with complete addresses and telephone numbers.
Due to import/export restrictions, we are unable to ship our products outside the United States and Canada.
Check your addresses carefully! Barreras Family Farm reserves the right to make corrections and to limit refunds and replacements if an address error is made.
Our guarantee extends only to correctly addressed orders. Barreras Family Farm shipments are perishable, and we cannot guarantee the condition of the package if the delivery service has to reroute the cooler. We guarantee delivery only to the provided address confirmed on the order acknowledgement.
If a shipment arrives damaged we request that customers take pictures of the arriving box. This helps us file claims with Fedex. Please submit pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery availability and options to some zip codes may be affected by local conditions. When standard delivery or other options are not presently available, Barreras Family Farm cannot accept orders to those zip codes.